Kevin Ryan is an IRS authorized e-filer for income tax returns. In many cases, our clients have several past years of unfiled federal and state income tax returns. For a reasonable cost, we can prepare and file your income tax returns. For past years returns in connection with a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case filing, the income tax returns should be counter-filed at the IRS office in Mobile, Alabama. so that a time-stamped copy can be provided to the IRS Attorney who will appear on your case at the meeting of creditors.
In order to prepare your federal and state income tax returns, please have the following information available:
1. All IRS W2 forms you have been issued for the applicable tax year;
2. All 1099s you have received for the applicable tax year; If you earned more than $600.00 as an independent contractor in the applicable tax year and have not received a 1099 from the Payor, please provide the amount of earnings and the source so that it can be properly accounted for.
3. Copy of all bank statements covering January 1 through December 31st of the applicable tax year.
4. Copy of your completed books and records for any small business covering the applicable tax year.
5. Copy of any notices you have received from the IRS or any state or municipal tax authority.
6. Copies of your receipts for deductible expenses ( moving expenses, office expenses, business expenses, etc)
7. Copies of your last three (3) years federal and state income tax returns.
8. Order a WAGE and INCOME Taxpayer Transcript from the IRS for the applicable tax year, and a IRS Taxpayer Transcript which will show any outstanding income taxes, penalties and interest you owe the IRS for previous tax years, and all registered payments.