If you have been injured as the result of the negligence or intentional act of another, it is important that you know your rights. It is also important that you do not disclose information to insurance adjusters, lawyers for other parties involved in the matter, or other people who do not have your best interest in mind. Contact Us for a free consultation concerning your rights.
Attorney Kevin Ryan has more than 18 years experience in handling personal injury matters. You will always receive individual attention and have your phone calls returned when you are a client.
It is important to start gather all of the information you can concerning your injury. These items are very important for your lawyer:
- Accident / Police report
- photographs of injury
- photographs of scene of accident
- a written statement of the facts and circumstances
- names and addresses of any witnesses who saw what happened
- names and addresses for any medical professional who treated you
- a complete list of all hospitals, treatment centers, physicians, clinics, rehabilitation centers, mental health professionals, radiologists and other professionals who took part in both your medical care and your rehabilitation
- a list of all medications you were prescribed for your pain
- a daily log or journal of your recovery. Record your progress, the degree of pain from day to day, and any other challenges you have endured.
- a list of your lost wages from work
- a list of any losses suffered by your spouse and family due to your injuries and your ongoing medical care.
It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible concerning your rights. Personal injury claims can become very complicated. An experienced attorney will know to doggedly investigate any potentially available insurance coverage for your injury. This may include your own uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage, or possibly third party commercial or other casualty insurance policies you may not have thought of. Sadly, the failure to locate available insurance coverage can reduce the amount of a client's recovery in a personal injury case.
Please contact us for a free consultation for your personal injury claim. Attorney Kevin Ryan will work hard on YOUR matter and he will BE THERE for you.