Meet Kevin RyanExperienced Alabama Bankruptcy Attorney in Mobile
Over the years, he has represented thousands of individual clients. He also assists businesses in filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Attorney Ryan resides in Loxley with his wife Jessica and their three children.
- Juris Doctor, Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 1997
- Employed full time as a paralegal while attending law school in the evenings.
- B.A., The College of Wooster, 1994
- NCAA Div.III All Conference (N.C.A.C.) Football Team: Defense 1993
- Most Inspirational Senior Award 1993
- Co-Captain 1993
- Letterman 1991-1993
- Phi Sigma Alpha Fraternity 1991-1994
- Athletic Director
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
The United States Bankruptcy Code requires the following notice:
We are a Debt Relief Agency, which means we help people get legal relief from their Debts through the bankruptcy process.